4" x 1-1/2" High Temp. Brimstone Wheel Swivel Caster
Brimstone wheels are made out of an exclusively engineered thermo compound designed for high temperature, autoclave, and steam cleaning wash down applications. They provide excellent resistance to oil, grease, salt, and most acids, chemicals, and cleaning solutions.
Tread & Core: Solid Cast Thermo Compound
Bearing: Sleeve Bearing
- Zinc-plated swivel caster with swivel dust cap, 2-3/8" x 3-5/8" mounting plate
- Zinc-plated swivel caster with swivel dust cap, 3-1/8" x 4-1/8" mounting plate
- Zinc-plated swivel caster with swivel dust cap, 4" x 4-1/2" mounting plate
- Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Color: Brown
- Durometer: Shore D 85 (+/-5)
- Temperature Range: -45°F to 425°F continuous, up to 550°F intermittent
||Solid Cast Thermo Compound
|Solid Cast Thermo Compound
||- 2-3/8" x 3-5/8" (06 plate)
- 3-1/8" x 4-1/8" (11 plate)
- 4" x 4-1/2" (17 plate)
|Bolt Hole Pattern
||- 1-3/4" x 2-7/8" to 1-3/4" x 3" (06 plate)
- 1-3/4" x 2-15/16" to 2-3/8" x 3-3/8" (11 plate)
- 2-5/8" x 3-5/8" to 3" x 3" (17 plate)
|Bolt Hole Diameter
||- 5/16" (06 plate)
- 3/8" (11 plate)
- 3/8" (17 plate)
||Shore D 85 (+/-5)
||-45°F to 425°F continuous, up to 550°F intermittent
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.