Bradley® Halo Eye/Facewash Station, Plastic Bowl, P-Trap, Galvanized Steel Wall Mount
In an emergency, you want an eye/facewash unit that provides the most coverage. With HALO, you get the best on the market—covering 85% of the average user’s face. That’s more than 20% better than any other unit.
With more coverage and a superior wash pattern, HALO users experience the most effective contaminant relief available. HALO sets a whole new industry standard—creating a whole new dimension in safety.
- Complies with ANSI/ISEA Standard Z358.1
- Stainless steel tailpiece and p-trap
- Galvanized steel supply & waste pipes protected with BRADTECT safety yellow coating
- Barrier-free design - fully accessible to people with physical disabilities
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag included
- Eyewash exceeds minimum water flow of 0.4 GPM at 30 PSI
|Bowl Material||Yellow plastic|
|Flow Rate||5.1 gpm (19.2 L/m)|
|Head Material||Impact-resistant ABS plastic|
|P-Trap||Chrome-plated p-trap and tailpiece|
|Pipe/Fitting Material||Galvanized steel with epoxy safety yellow coating|
|Valve Material||Chrome-plated brass|
|Valve Operation||Hand-activated push handle|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!