Lincoln® Bare Hose Reel
- Low-pressure, fully-ported swivel designed to be corrosion resistant when used for air and water-based solutions.
- Medium-pressure, fully-ported swivel provides unrestricted flow, dispensing higher volumes of fluid.
- High-pressure swivel includes quick-disconnect for easy hose attachment.
- Two hose clamps perfectly spaced to prevent the hose from locking in the fully extended position.
- Easily accessible–yet fully contained–power springs designed for optimum performance at various operating pressures.
- Dual needle bearings reduce the stress on the spring, providing smooth, balanced operation during both hose extension and retraction.
- Rounded edges on hose guide face enhances safety.
- Electroless nickel plated, corrosion-resistant, low-pressure axle prevents contamination of fluid and restriction of flow.
- Double ratchet teeth provide solid latch to lock hose in multiple usable positions.
- Mounting base accepts Lincoln No. 82206 mounting pattern and is slotted at both ends for easy installation.
- Powder-coat finish creates a corrosion-resistant reel that stands up to the elements.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!