Lincoln® Clear Grease Gun
Lincoln’s premium line of clear grease guns for 100% positive grease identification.
Not all grease is created equally – different equipment, machines, bearing types and vehicles require different types of grease. Proper identification of the grease once installed in a grease gun can be challenging. Lincoln’s clear tube allows for quick grease identification eliminating the risk of mixing incompatible or unspecified greases.
Built to last – the high strength clear tube and aircraft aluminum adapters create one of the most durable tube assemblies in the industry. Traditional steel tubes are subject to damage in the workplace through drops and hits from other tools. The Lincoln clear tube design is impervious to this type of damage. Its resilient shell eliminates waste from grease bypass.
Military proven – Lincoln’s clear tube design was developed successfully for military maintenance support. The clear tube is being used successfully in these harsh environments, and it provides the 100% grease identification they demand.
The clear design enables:
- Positive grease type identification (bulk or cartridge)
- Visual confirmation of quantity of grease remaining in tube (bulk)
- Visual confirmation of air pockets eliminating the loss of prime (bulk)
- Visual confirmation of grease separation or contamination (bulk)
- Perfect concentricity and resilience eliminates bypass (bulk or cartridge)
- Visual recognition of grease brand promotes quality of shop (cartridge)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!