Wesco® Trailer Stabilizing Jack
- High strength steel construction.
- Adjustable height for leveling of trailers parked on uneven ground.
- Broud base prevents trailer dollies from sinking into soft surfaces.
- Prevents up-ending of semi-trailers when not connected to a truck during loading/unloading.
- two way reversible hand ratchet, 6" x 24" long beam, 5" triangular base, 8" semi-pneumatic wheels, and 4" semi-steel wheels.
- Wesco recommends always using at least two jacks per trailer. Meets OSHA requirements.
Static Capacity: 100,000 lbs.
Lifting Capacity: 50,000 lbs.
|Capacity||Static Capacity: 100,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity: 40,000 lbs.|
|Dimensions||14.5"W x 26.5|
|Wheel Type||Two 8" Semi-Pneumatic and two Semi-Steel wheels|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!