Wesco® Trailer Stabilizing Jack
- High strength steel construction.
- Adjustable height for leveling of trailers parked on uneven ground.
- Broud base prevents trailer dollies from sinking into soft surfaces.
- Prevents up-ending of semi-trailers when not connected to a truck during loading/unloading.
- two way reversible hand ratchet, 6" x 24" long beam, 5" triangular base, 8" semi-pneumatic wheels, and 4" semi-steel wheels.
- Wesco recommends always using at least two jacks per trailer. Meets OSHA requirements.
Static Capacity: 100,000 lbs.
Lifting Capacity: 50,000 lbs.
||Static Capacity: 100,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity: 40,000 lbs.
||14.5"W x 26.5
||Two 8" Semi-Pneumatic and two Semi-Steel wheels
You can return unused or defective products up to 30 days from the date of order. Some product returns may be subject to restocking fees. Proof of Purchase will be required if we cannot verify your order information. Unless the product is defective or damaged in transit, the customer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Defective or Damaged Products
All shipments received must be immediately inspected for damage. If your order shipped on a freight carrier, any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Receipt before signing for the delivery. An exchange or refund will be provided at no additional cost. If damage is due to misuse or regular wear of the product, the return will be denied.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately. If the order is canceled prior to shipping, you will be refunded in full. Certain products that are manufactured to order cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has started.