Wesco® Economy Trailer Stabilizing Jack
- High strength steel construction.
- Broad base prevents trailer dollies from sinking into soft surfaces.
- Prevents up-ending of semi-trailers when not connected to a truck druing loading/unloading
- Manually turned ACME threaded screw raises and lowers jack. 14" diameter base, 5" x 5" top plate.
- Wesco recommends always using at least two jacks per trailer. Meets OSHA requirments.
Static Capacity: 50,000 lbs.
Lifting Capacity: 5,000 lbs.
|Capacity||Static Capacity: 50,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity: 5,000 lbs.|
|Dimensions||13.75"W x 13.75"D x 44" to 51"H|
|Material||High strength Steel construction|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!