Wesco® Trailer Stabilizing Jack
- High strength steel construction
- Adjustable height for leveling of trailers parked on uneven ground.
- Broad base prevents trailer dollies from sinking into soft surfaces.
- Prevents up-ending of semi-trailers when not connected to a truck during loading/unloading.
- Manually turned ACME threaded screw raises and lowers jack. 14" diameter base, 5" x 5" top plate.
- Wesco recommends always using at least two jacks per trailer. Meets OSHA requirements.
Static Capacity: 100,000 lbs.
Lifting Capacity: 40,000 lbs.
|Capacity||Static Capacity: 100,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity: 40,000 lbs.|
|Dimensions||13.75"W x 13.75D" x 39.1" to 51"H|
|Wheel Type||8" Semi-Pneumatic wheels|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!